Tonight I took a bath - I don't think I've taken a bath this year. Its amazing what a long soak in the tub can do for the soul.
While I was soaking with a nice face mask on - it was almost silent (except for the faint sound of Jake humming the Darth Vader antheim). I had time to reflect on my year. Here are a few highlights.
- Jake started skiing
- Sam potty trained
- Feel in love with Pinterest
- Family Ski Trips
- Disneyland and Newport
- Sewing Retreat
- Baby Wren
- Family Movie @ a theater!
- First camping trip
- Lost a few pounds
- My picture wall (I've even added pictures!)
- Remembering what is important in life
- Lego palooza hit the Latimer household
- A leap of faith
- Quilting and more quilting
- Gained back a few pounds - plus a few more
- Friday Night Lights
- Birthdays and parties and moments with family.
- Quilts, quilts, and more quilts
It has been a good year - and I'm looking forward to what 2013 has to offer!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!