Thursday, December 6, 2012

Baby Zig Zag

On my trip last week I spent the plane ride watching the 5 Year Engagement while binding this. 
 

It was a very nice break from work, and kids, and was a nice relaxing 3 hour plane ride.  What I love about this quilt is I can't decide which way I like it more - vertically or horizontal. 


I used the Riley Blake orange on orange chevron fabric for the binding and love how it pulled it all together.  The bright colors make me smile!  I wanted to try this method to get a zig zag vs the half square triangle method I did on my past zig zag attempts - and suprisingly enough I like the half square triangle version better. 

I'm sure there will be more zig zags in my future.  I can't get enough of this look!  I'm so happy to be adding a few quilts to my Completed 2012 list before the end of the year.  Goal is to get all the quilted ones bound so I can share them all before the end of the year.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

christine said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. i must say this is really a good read for me.

www.n8fan.net

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


matreyastudios
matreyastudios.com

andrea chiu said...


There were times that whatever good you wanted to show to a person or people still you can't please them but the only thing you need to do is to keep yourself calm, be professional, open-minded and patient. Everything has a reason,and an end.
Visit my site for more good vibes. Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

You have a wonderful blog. This is really worth to read and it helps a lot of people to learn new information. Please keep on posting. Thank you.

Macy
www.gofastek.com