Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Full Houses Finished


Its done! FINALLY after all the mistakes I made and lack of being able to follow simple directions! I've gotten it quilted and bound now.


I love this piece of backing - cute little flowers and flags - can't go wrong.


I really love these houses and they are addicting. I can't wait to make a few more projects using this pattern - maybe I'll even remake this one right! With the checkered board and all. I think a Christmas one is in order and I keep leaning towards my hometown and reunion fabrics - I think mixed together they could be a cute little neighborhood!


The binding is my favorite piece from the Prairie Paisley wovens.  I love how it turned out.  It's amazing how a little quilting and binding can change the whole look of the quilt!  I really love how it turned out.

3 comments:

Heather D. said...

Very nice Abby. I love the diagonal grid quilting. It really suits this project.

Katie said...

I think we might possibly have the exact same furniture. We don't have the chair but we have the matching sofa and loveseat! How weird is that?

Kelly said...

You are so talented!!!