Monday, February 28, 2011

Figgy Pudding

FINALLY - This quilt was started before Sam was born!  I finally have it completed.  I got the top completed in December and finally got around to quilting and binding this baby.  I quilted it using a snowflake pattern pantograph.  I haven't done many pantographs, so this was good practice for me.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

The backing fabric is my favorite print in the line with a toile feel to it.

Once Christmas is over I usually don't like working on anything with a winter/Christmasy feel to it, but I'm so excited to have this checked off my list and ready to go for next year.  I think it will look great in my family room next winter!

1 comment:

Flower 4040 said...

I was wondering what the pattern is for this quilt? I am always on the look out for quick ones to make for gifts. Thanks so much. : )