Friday, July 19, 2013

Starry Night

I am so glad to have this quilt done with plenty of time for Christmas.  My only regret was not buying more of this fabric because I love this line!  12 Day of Christmas by Sweetwater.  Sure hope this is one of those lines they put into a "favorite" collection and reprint.
 


I loved this quilt the moment I saw it on the Moda Bake Shop.
I loved the pattern, the fabric line, the stars - everything about it
was perfect. For the back I chose the big lettering.  Loved this print! 
A little polka dot for binding, snowflakes for quilting and all is right
with the world.  One of my favorite quilts ever!






































 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Christmas in July quilt.

Loves to Quilt said...

Your quilt turned out very cute! I have one just like it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt. Thanks for sharing.

Ava said...

Wow. This is amazing. Just love it.

Nathalie said...

Love it! This was one of my favorite lines, also - unfortunately I didn't get it while it was available and I still regret that. I love this pattern also. thanks for the link.

Gemini Jen NZ said...

It is adorable! What a gorgeous quilt for Christmas! Well done!