Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Menu Mondays - on Tuesday

In a an effort to start my year out right I had to post a menu even if its late.

I'm making goals this year to lose some weight, eat healthier, and eat out less.  I'm going to start my workout plan - and try to watch what I eat more by portion control and better meals, not necessarily dieting.  I never due well with diets, so I'm not putting that kind of pressure on myself just yet.  So here we go - and I'm happy to say I have tomorrow nights meal prepped and ready to be thrown into the oven.

Tuesday - Shrimp Pasta (cooked a box of Noodle Roni, cooked shrimp in a little butter with squash and add to the noodles.  It was good and the fam ate it up!)
Wednesday - Turkey breast, yams, stuffing
Thursday - Mini Meatball Hero subs (instead of a whole hogie roll, I use individual dinner rolls)
Friday - Creamed Chicken over toast
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Meatloaf and twice baked potatoes and this salad (watched an episode of Ree on the food network and this meal had me at hello)

No comments: