Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Tumblers Runner

In honor of fall - I whipped out a table runner with my new obsession tumblers!


I love the pops of purples in this line.  It is Moda - Primitive Gatherings - Little Gathers (or Seasonal Gatherings).  This line has got some great prints that would be good to stash away for back grounds!


I found this backing from my stash.  I'm going through all my bins and pull anything over a yard and putting it on mini bolts.  I'm thinking if I have the yardage readily available and can view it easily, I'll not only remember what I have but I'll be able to get at it and use it!  Since I started this process I have rolled over 150 bolts - and I'm not even 1/3 of the way through....who knew I had so much fabric!

This was a fun quick project for fall.  Glad I got something new done!

No comments: