Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fa La La La Star Quilt - Christmas Quilt Project

Fa La La La by French General is quickly becoming one of my favorite Christmas lines. I have been buying bundles and yardage the past few months and have several quilts to go out of this line.



For this quilt I tried to use less Christmasy fabrics in hopes the quilt could be used all year long.  I used the Country Threads Big Star pattern.  I love this pattern as it looks great finished - but is very quick to throw together.





I love this line and thinks it looks very classy. Love the greys French General comes out with.


For the back I used a gingham cream and red from my stash.  Sticking with the idea of not having to buy anything new.  The colors went together perfectly.

This is one of my favorites and I enough enough to make myself one...gotta get working on that!

1 comment:

Lola Alice said...

What is the pattern you used? I love the big star!