Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish - Lucky Stars

I've shown this quilt a few times before - but this last weekend I got it completely finished!


We drove a few hours south and I did a little binding on my way home.  This quilt was supposed to be my January Lovely Year of Finishes project so I'm a month or two late - but better late then never!


I tried a new quilting pattern on this and love how it turned out.  


The backing fabric was my favorite print in the line.  I love this quilt and I'm so glad its finally done!  Now just deciding where to put it is the question!



Quilts Stats:
Quilt Pattern: Lucky Stars by Atkinson Designs
Fabric line: Grace by 3 Sisters for Moda
Quilting Pattern: Floral Wave by Anne Bright
Thread: Baguette by Signature Threads
 



2 comments:

Ida said...

It's a lovely quilt. Good for you for the final final finish.

a maidenhair fern said...

Wow, it's gorgeous.