Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Monday I decided to make a quilt for a baby shower we were having at work for someone on Wednesday.  Yes I like to stress myself out.

Monday night I set out to find the perfect fabric and a quickish pattern I could whip up.  I went for 1 swoon block.... I forgot how long these suckers take!  So Monday night I got it cut and sewn.  Tuesday night I add the border, quilted it, added binding, and around midnight got it bound.  

I have to say I love how it turned out.  Baby Swoon for baby Nora.


I did a loopy design to save on time, but think it turned out well.  Love the pops of orange!


Fabric is from Joel Dewberry - love this line!  Backed with a solid yellow flannel fabric that was super soft for the babe.

It was a happy end to a quick project.

Linking up to WIP Wednesdays!

3 comments:

mtnquiltr said...

So beautiful. What a lovely gift!

Kirsten said...

Swoons look so lovely in these fabrics !

marta said...

pretty perfect!!