Friday, June 4, 2010

Completed Projects


FINALLY I got a few of my projects done and for sale at the shop.

I finished the Verna quilt.  I love how the hot pink binding made it pop!  I couldn't find the fabric anywhere so I had to order it online.  I'm sure glad I waited, I think it makes the whole quilt.



I also finished the disappearing 9 patch.  I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I have to say thanks to my cousin Kelly for the inspiration from her cute little quilt that got me going on this!  I love a project that a) I could complete in a weekend from start to finish and b) using ALL STASH fabrics.  I haven't done that in a long time and I LOVE IT!!!






This weekend my goals are:
1 - quilt and bind a throw quilt needed as gift for shower tomorrow (got a lot of work ahead of me tonight!)
2 - quilt a very large quilt for Judy - goal is to have it done by Sunday night
3- pick fabrics for Father's Day quilt for Mike.  Want to surprise him with his very first quilt, can't believe I haven't made him one yet!  That being said, I have a week to get it done, so I will probably pick something that has presewn fabric and just add borders.....

Hope I can be extra productive this weekend!

No comments: