Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mini Star Fall Quilt

I know, I know - 3 days in a row and yet another star table runner.  The difference here is I used the scraps from the star points from the Big Star Table Runner - to get my star points for this one.  Like I said - I'm trying to use every ounce of fabric!



I like the size of this runner - and the simplicity of the border.  Measures 13 x 25 so a bit smaller than the larger ones - this is just the size I need for my Halloween runner.

The back is from my stash also - Harvest Home which was an older Moda line.  The border and binding I did buy recently - but everything else came from the stash.

This was a fun pattern variation from the larger version.  I'm on a table runner kick!

1 comment:

whit said...

i love these!! so cute..keep up the cute work