Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween Star Table Runner

I warned you I was on a star kick....  my version of the Halloween Star Table Runner.  What I like about this runner is that the stars are fairly simple in the fabrics that were used - which I think pulls the eye towards the border, which is fun and festive.


I had fun quilting spider webs in the star centers on this one.  I LOVE how they turned out.


I did a little loop and pumpkin quilting in the border - such a fun and festive table runner.  I was thinking about keeping it - but I think I need a little bit smaller one for my island - so that will be my next project I start!  This one finishes 24 x 48 and is currently for sale in my etsy store.


Jake is loving these candy corns - I'm lucky there was any left for this picture!

1 comment:

The Neilson Family said...

Abby, this is darling! I am so glad you have gotten out your decorations as well. It was good chatting with you today! Miss you guys!