Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

The house is clean, quilts are all done and delivered, the boys are finally asleep - I love the nervous anxiety Jake is feeling.  It took him forever to fall asleep - and he is planning on waking up at the crack of dawn!  I can hear Sam's little voice now saying "I wonder what it could be" over and over again as we open up gifts.  When its something he has been asking for he'll say "this is just what I wanted - ohhhh thank you so much."  I should record it and post it here so you all can hear his cute little voice.

I have a feeling this year is going to be a blast with my two guys.  They are so excited for Santa to come.  Tomorrow morning should be a fun time in our household.

I am excited for some downtime and getting caught up on some missed sleep in the coming days.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!





2 comments:

Darlene said...

Merry Christmas to you and your, Abby.

Polly said...

love their little voices too! can't wait to play with all the new toys!