Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Urban Cowgirl

I have been having a love thing for Urban Cowgirl lately.  I bought 5 charm packs, a fat eighth bundle and some yardage...



I cut a bunch of squares out to make this star quilt  and they have been sitting on my cutting table untouched ever since.  I did have a small strip left over from each fat eighth.  So I made 3 of these.



As if you couldn't tell, I'm into making table runners lately.  Let me tell you why...

  a) I can use up ALL my scraps
  b) A quick project and I can feel like I've achieved and finished something
  c) Great gifts to have laying around
  d) Additions to the shop

So you can be expected to see some runners for me in the future.  Each project I cut I will be using the scraps for these little runners.


I bought this great little yellow Riley Blake polka dot to go on the back.  Love this yardage it works with just about everything!


I've been changing out my decor for some springy looking colors.  This runner fits in nicely for this time of year.  Good thing I made 3 so I can keep one for myself!


No comments: