Sunday, August 14, 2011

Simple Little Table Runners

In an effort to be better about updating my completed projects - I have a few posts in store with projects that I had forgotten about.

Using this great tutorial  I have made several of these cute little table runners over the last year. These 3 were actually made for our boutique last year -





I love the fall one best - it sold out quickly though.  I still have the Halloween one available in my Etsy store.

I tried to get this once completed for Valentines Day, and didn't quite make it.  Its been done for while now, but had never shared it yet.


I love the pops of turquoise in this one.  Makes it happy and springy!

This table runner is a fun change to squares with a little ric rac to spice it up!  This is a great pattern for that charm pack you don't know what to do with.

No comments: