Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snow Kissed Star - Finish

Remember this quilt? I made two - one with an aqua border one with a red border.  I kept the red one for myself - and my sister called dibs on the aqua border one.  I finished mine up got it quilted - and even bound on our way home from St. George this weekend (more to come on Thanksgiving weekend soon).


I switched things up this year and hung it on my quilt rack - using my usual Christmas quilt as a table cloth this year.  I love having a full quilt hung to be seen in all its glory.  I think this one turned out great.  I'm a sucker for stars - and this is one big star.


I quilted a loop and snowflake pantograph which worked great with these fabrics.


I'm thrilled that I actually got a quilt completed before the season started.  I've been a little late to the party these days, so I couldn't be happier that I have it done and have it on display even!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and have started the Christmas season in full force!

3 comments:

Heather D. said...

This quilt is great!! I love it, and your quilting is lovely. I particularly like your quilt rack too!

marta said...

oh. my. gosh. this is awesome. nice work!! and are those little snowflakes in the quilting!?!?! totally darling, as per usual.

whit said...

Can't wait for mine!!!