Thursday, February 2, 2012

Table Runner Palooza

Towards the end of December I gathered up a bunch of table runners I had quilted, but had yet to bind.  One day I made binding for all of them.

Valentine Pinwheels
I then got busy making some Valentine table runners - so those got thrown in front of the others.

Valentine 4 Square
But finally I got all but 1 done - and wanted to keep my 2012 list going!
Fandango Runner
I love the Fandango fabrics and this will be so fun and springy!  I got to practice my crosshatch quilting too which is always good, as I need the practice!


Fall Plaid Pinwheels
The fall plaid pinwheels runner is one of my favorites! I was so worried about how these country looking plaids would be against the white back ground - but I LOVE how they turned out.

One goal for 2012 is to try and use up all my small scraps when cutting out a quilt - so you'll see a lot of runners being made for each of my projects this year. I love a quick project - love to give them as gifts - and love changing them out in my house. They add the perfect splash of color to any room!

2 comments:

whit said...

super cute..which one can i have?

diane said...

I love table runners, too! And I love yours. They are all very cute...the Fandango one is my favorite, I think!