Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP Wednesdays

This is my first time linking to WIP Wednesdays - but I'm so inspired and loving seeing what others are working on, I thought it would be fun to submit a few of my projects and help motivate me to get something done each week!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This last week I have been trying to get some Valentine's runners done for my Etsy shop and a few to have at my house also.  I got two done this week from start to finish!  Along with one ready to bind, another one to be quilted, and a fun heart wall hanging that just needs borders.  Gotta love pinterst for those great ideas!  Now if Sam would just stay alseep at night I could get things done.  Also, I wouldn't recommend sewing with the Kardashians on - its like a train wreck I can't look away from.  So slowed me down last night!

This is the runner I finished on Monday - its long for my entry way table - love how the white border makes this a more modern feel. 


I need a long runner to use on my entry table - fits perfectly!


Also finished up this runner, which will go nicely on my kitche island.  Making the house look a little more festive for Valentine's day! 


Now I just need to get the heart wall hanging done - its coming together so much cuter than I had thought.  Don't you love being surprised!

3 comments:

Polly said...

you amaze me!

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Floss said...

Very cute runners, look like it the perfect size.