Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grace Table Runner

Earlier this year - I first saw this quilt made out of the Grace line by 3 Sisters.  I fell in love and counted down the days til the line went on sale.  I bought all the fabric to make that quilt.  A few weeks ago I cut it all out - its sitting in a bag waiting for me to start it.  Goal is to have it done before Christmas. 

We'll see how that goes.



In an effort to use up all my scraps I had a few leftover after cutting up the quilt.  I had to make something with this beautiful line.



I pick this quick little table runner to display this great line.  I'm loving these runners with a pop of color in the middle surrounded by a solid fabric.  They are quick and easy, yet bold and fun!  Available in the shop and more to come in Christmas fabrics...whipped up a few more this weekend!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What a delightful way to use scraps. It's really sweet, Abby!