Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Tickle Quilt

This is one of the first quilt kits I ever bought.  It has pieces from Paris Flea Market from the first release which was about 9 years ago!  I bought it during the first Shop Hop I attended when I got into sewing.


I liked this kit because I was only sewing squares together at the time - and this kit was for rectangles!  It also had chenille in it which was so new to me and had such fun texture.  


So 9 or so years later - I decided to whip up this kit and get it done.  I worked on it when we were in California last month and finally got it bound last week.  


The back was a fun big yellow gingham from an old 3 Sisters collection.  Can't remember which one.  And the binding - love a good gingham binding!


Quilt Stats:

Quilt Fabric: Paris Flea Market
Longarm Pattern: Tickle 


Linking up to Freshly Pieced




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Love the quilting.

Jenniffier said...

Great colors and beautiful quilting.

hydeeannsews said...

I like it! That chenille makes for some fun texture and the ginghams are great. Bet it feels good to have gotten it done after 9 years. :)