Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stars and Dots

As I mentioned yesterday, I went on a binding rampage this last week.  Trying to get some old projects completed.  Background of this quilt...I bought this line of fabric to sale in my store in September of 2009.  I quickly put together this quilt to showcase the fabric and to sell some kits.  The top of this quilt has been completed since October of 2009!

I finally got around to quilting it in September of 2010 in hopes of having it done for our boutique.  Of course the binding didn't get done in time.  So finally in January of 2011 I decided it was time.  This quilt has been in the works in 3 different calendar years...it was time.  I needed it to be off my to do list!



















I love stars and I love polka dots...I'm also a little partial to anything cute that could look good in a little boys room, so of course I loved this fabric line.  I think this quilt turned out pretty dang cute also.  Its a great size for a crib, toddler, or small throw.  Perfect to throw over the crib or at the end of a bed.


















Thrilled that its done and off my list!

No comments: