Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Mondays

Last week was HORRIBLE in the cooking department.  After Tuesday I don't think I cooked again - HORRIBLE I know.  So this week's menu - may look a lot like last weeks.  For as lazy as I was with cooking this week - I have to say I got a lot accomplished. 

A few Valentine's runners to show you this week, a heart table topper that is almost done, and a new love affair with this line - which I bought a few charm squares on Friday and whipped up a quilt that night!  Just waiting for my yardage to come to finish up the borders now.  I am so excited about this line I can hardly stand it.  I'm coming a little late to this party as its been out for some time - but now I have several quilts in the works that I feel have to be made from it.  More coming this week.

I also got my house cleaned - as in took all day clean!  I love the feeling of a clean house.

On to the menu....

Monday - Southwest Chicken Wraps w/ fruit
Tuesday - Tater Tot Casserole w/salad
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Chicken over Toast
Friday - Turkey Meatballs w/ fruit

BTW the chicken spinach shells from last week were a hit!  Give them a try.  They are a great meal for the kids, to take to people, freezer meal.  So good!

No comments: