Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Runner


I spent a few hours binding last night and finished up a few table runners - two of which are Valentine ones.

I love this quick and easy table runners using jelly roll strips or half a charm square and white fabric.  The white border makes it for a more modern feel which I love.

I also made another strip runner to put on my island - again, and easy quick project to add a little color throughout the house.


I am linking up this week to Finish it up Fridays and Whoop Whoop for my first time.  Trying to stay productive and having something to show each week!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Fabulous! Look how ready you are ... I'm totally jealous! Whoop Whoop!

Katie said...

I need to make some Valentine's quilts, strangely enough, I never have!
I know you did your swoon blocks before the swoon-along started, but have you posted then in the flickr group? They really are beautiful, you should add them!

Anonymous said...

Love them! I am sorely lacking in Valentines decor. Something I hope to remedy next week!
Whoop Whoop!

Dee said...

I just love your table toppers in the first picture...what a fabulous way to decorate for Valentine's Day! Sew very pretty and I love the colors! Happy finishes!

KatieQ said...

The runners look lovely. What a great way to add a bright spot of color.

Sue Daurio said...

runners look great!! Something so easy and such a big impact!

Karen said...

I like your table runners. The look quick and easy.