Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Mondays

I did pretty good until Friday - still cooked, just not what I had planned so a few meals are carrying over from last week.

Sunday I took dinner to my sister and a cousin and I have to say this meal was a hit with my kids also.  May just be the best dinner night we've had with Sam.  He's so picky and eats hot dogs for nearly every meal.  I've been trying to get him to branch out - he finally did - eating two of these shells.  The exciting part for me is they had both chicken and spinach in them - actual healthy ingredients!  Its like a dream come true.  Hopefully he's turning a corner and we can slowly add in a few new items.

Sunday - Chicken and Spinach Shells
Monday - Pork Roast and mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Southwest Chicken Wraps
Wednesday - Tater Tot Casserole
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Chicken over Toast
Saturday - Meatball Wontons

1 comment:

al + sar said...

Yum....Im going to try the Southwest Wraps tonight!