Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pinwheel Quilt Along

We interrupt this weeks vacation picture posts to bring you some much needed quilting pictures. 

psiquilt is hosting a quilt along.  A pinwheel quilt along and I am loving it.  I decided to join in on the fun after I saw a few of Rachel's blogs.  And then of course I had to copy them.  Yes I'm not being original or anything, I'm using the same fabric, the same colors as she did in each of her blocks because that is how much I loved the look!  I am happy to say I have kept up pretty well.  I have about 4 blocks to catch up on right now, but overall I've kept up.  Here are a few of my blocks so far.


 I am loving how this is turning out.  Can't wait to get them all done and put together!  Stay tuned, I'll share some more pictures when I complete all the blocks.

No comments: