When I wrote the title of this post I could totally hear Seth Myers saying Weekend Updates on SNL...
Very full and fun weekend...here are some highlights.
- Made forts w/ the kids
- Cleaned the house w/the kids (trying to make them responsible)
- Quilted 5 quilts (ALL T-SHIRT QUILTS ARE DONE!!!)
- Completed a Swoon block
- Completed a BOM block
- Tending my cute nephew
- Instagram (Follow me http://instagram.com/alatimer)
- Went to a $1 movie (Twilight - I think I'm going to have to dedicate a post to this one)
- Sam stayed with a babysitter and didn't cry once (this is monumental)
- Cleaned house (again)
- Ate a lot - (note to self - start diet tomorrow)
Overall - it was a fun family weekend. Staying home tomorrow to celebrate this cute girls birthday with a little luncheon with the girls.
The boys and I might even get another fort built... stay tuned.