Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Mondays with a Pinterest Update

Its a miracle! I made everything - EVERYTHING on the menu list from last week.  I don't know if that has ever happened in all my menu Monday posts! 

I also wanted to report back on a few of the new pinterest recipes I tried. 

- The chicken/stuffing crockpot meal - we ate it, but I probably won't be making it again, wasn't a favorite in our household.

- The Pesto Stuffed Shells on the other hand were delicious!  These will be making an appearance in our menu plan again soon.  The pop of pesto flavor was a fun kick to the cheese filling.  Try them - you won't be sorry!

Last week we had a slower week, no soccer practice or game, kids were sick, so we didn't go out much...this week is back to the chaos - but I'm going to try and stick with it.  So here goes..another weekly menu.

Monday - Leftover meatball subs w/chips
Tuesday - Pioneer Woman Chicken Tacos
Wednesday - Coconut Shrimp w/pineapple
Thursday - Turkey meatballs w/fruit
Friday - Crockpot Chicken Salsa
Saturday - Spaghetti w/garlic bread

I also tried a few household cleaning tips I have found on pinterest.  My bathroom is pretty clean right now thanks to these few tips...

Grout cleaner - I tried this in my bathroom - and I feel like it may be my new bathroom floor cleaner.
Another Grout Cleaner - I used this in my shower - the grout in there was bad...and black.  This idea worked - I think it may work because it strips away some of the actual grout, but it works.  My shower looks better - I may have to try it again to complete the job.
Dawn soap - I threw some dawn soap and vinegar into a kitchen sponge thing and my shower glass is so clean and clear. 

Clearly I my bathroom needed some help!  But I'm happy to report that all my pinterest time isn't going to waste completely! 

Come back for my next post - It will be my 500th post and I have a fun little giveaway in store.

No comments: