Last night the kids were in bed, asleep by 8:34. I had a few hours to myself so I decided to take advantage. I am AMAZED at what I got accomplished in such a short amount of time. Goes to show you, if you use your time wisely much can get done.
Here is what I got done...
- Put together, wrapped, and got ready to ship Valentine gifts
- Sewed table topper rows together from the Moda line Sweet (so cute)
- Cut jelly roll of Glace' for a postage stamp quilt
- Cut out Glace' layer cake
- Cut binding for Wonderland quilts (3 of them)
- Sewed together binding for the Wonderland quilts
- Cut binding for a Blush table runner
- Sewed together a backing for a Blush table topper
- Sewed binding on a Blush table topper
- Sewed rows together for my Maison de Noel quilt
- Completed start to finish a Blush baby quilt
I started sewing together leftover layer cake squares out of Blush to make a little baby quilt. I started laying them out at 10:38pm. I told myself I had to complete the quilt by 11pm which is lights out at our house. (Literally, the lights all shut off at 11pm...its a SmartHome thing). I was ironing my last row when the lights went out. I actually completed it, start to finish in 22 minutes!
I'll post pictures soon. Again, its so amazing what can get done when you focus. And the energy I feel is priceless. Especially since I have NO ENERGY these days.
Tonight's goal....workout before hitting the sewing room. I will not let myself in the room if I haven't worked out first!