Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crazy Old Ladies

There is a contest going on over at Crazy Old Ladies.  Head on over to enter.  She is the designer of some amazing quilts.  The one featured in my Fridays Fabric post is the newest pattern in the line of great patterns.  I am currently working on the pattern Stack of Three out of the line Blush and just last night I started my blocks out of Glace'.  I also cut out a jelly roll to start working on her postage stamp quilt.

Stack of Three

Postage Stamp

What I love most about her quilt patterns is that they are different looking, yet still quick and easy. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something!

Head on over and enter her contest. If you win her patterns I'll make ya a quilt out of one of them!

2 comments:

polly said...

i love the name! crazy old ladies, makes me laugh. love the fabric too.

Thelma said...

Crazy Old Ladies.....new to me! THANKS!!