Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Client Quilts

Wanted to share a few client quilts today - not a lot of time -so more pictures then talking!
 
 
She chose 30's Flower - doesn't it look so cool on the solid backing!


Neesha sent this ginormous Fig Tree quilt that was to die for!
 

She chose Chantilly Lace - perfect for this simply elegant quilt!

Look at the solid backing again!


How'd this picture get here?  haha - when I take pictures of quilts - some days Sam decides to lay out his own quilts and do his own photo shoot.  So sad that he picks the ugly lego fluffy blanket instead of one I made him!  He also changed up his pj attire this day and went for Superman instead of his daily spiderman jammies.

Next up is a Scrappy Trip quilt - I never tire of seeing these!  I LOVE looking at all the pieces of fabric and tell myself I need to get going on my own.  Its like a scrapbook of fabrics - each one telling a story or bringing back a memory. 


Scrappy Trips are always busy and hard to see any kind of quilting.  Just want with a simple loops and swirls on this one and it turned out great!  Every time I quilt loops I wonder why I don't more often.  Did you know before I had my own longarm this is the pattern I picked 95% of the time?  I just love the simplicity of it. 
Neesha's other quilt was this Milky Way quilt out of Avalon both by Fig Tree (pattern and fabric) I.LOVE.THIS.QUILT - it has been on my to do list since the moment the pattern was released.  I love it.  BUT - after quilting it - I fear I will never actually make it.  So many little pieces! 


She chose Starlight - perfect for this quilt!


And the backing -
 
I have a few more I'll share later this week - come on back to see!










































2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love when you share your work quilting. All those quilts and your quilting is gorgeous!

Thelma said...

I love that starlight pattern, I need to keep that one in mind! Great Job Abby, as always.