Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Monday

I'm taking it easy this week.  I've got a lot to get done for the Boutique so my family will be getting some easy, quick, no effort meals this week! 

I also have to say that I tried two new recipes the last few weeks for some fall/Halloween fun.  Both were wonderful.  I'm just curious about how she can get them to turn out looking so great.  My meals didn't look the part - but they sure tasted great.  If you're looking for some fun fall recipes try these cinnamon toasted pumpkins and this chocolate carmel apple pie.  Sam was grabbing me trying to get the fork with the apple pie he loved it so much.  He ate it for breakfast 2 mornings in a row!  First time my little guy just ate his food without having to take it out of his mouth and examining it.  Both are great fall additions if you need a little sweet snack.

On to my pathetic menu for this week.

Monday - chicken rice casserole - from the frozen section at Costco.  They were demoing it and it was really good.  We'll see how it turns out.
Tuesday - chicken/stuffing bake
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - jakes' b-day party - I'm thinking pumpkin soup bowls
Friday - EAT OUT -

No comments: