Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Schnibbles

So maybe I cheated just a little going with the easiest Schnibbles project I could find.  I've been a lover of Miss Rosie's patterns for years now, but have to admit all the piecing sometimes scares me and I procrastinate.  I made the Flea Market quilt a few years ago and it took me about 4 months to cut the darn thing out!  It is still my very favorite quilt though.




So I decided to jump into another smaller project.  I love pin cushions, and love the schnibbles pin cushions whenever I see them.  So I went with the easiest pattern in the lot and whipped this up.  I mean it was 11pm at night on Sunday - so I should get props for starting a project so late at night right?  


It was quick, easy, painless process.  I'll be stitching up a few more in the up coming weeks!  I love the way this turned out.

No comments: