Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Projects

My goal was to get all my Halloween projects completed the first week of October.  I came pretty close.

A Halloween Table Topper...



and a quick throw quilt.  Both are made from Scaredy Cat by Minick and Simpson for Moda. 


I've had this line for 2 years or so now, and I'm THRILLED to be finishing projects with it.  You know when you see it, thinking "I'll get this done this year" and it just doesn't happen?  I'm glad I was finally able to make something happen.  Sad thing is, I still have more fabric!  Maybe by next year I can finish it all off.

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

These are both so cute! I love the black and white pumpkin, too.

Sherri said...

Hi Abby,

Camille's new book has 13 patterns...4 are pillows, one is a table topper, and the rest are quilts. I believe all are new patterns...I haven't seen any before...and they're all really cute...great baby quilts, lap quilts...I'm definitely going to be going to this book again and again. Hope that helps!