Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Simple Little Runner

In preparation for the Boutique I wanted to get some table runners done - yet didn't have tons of time.  So I reverted back to squares.

Using this tutorial I made a few table runners.  I love this pattern.  Its quick and easy - yet adds a little something different with the use of ric rack.


A Christmas version using Sandy Gervais current Christmas line Adoring.


A fall version using Sandy Gervais current fall line Awesome.


And a Halloween version using and old Minick and Simpson line Scaredy Cat.

The Christmas and Fall versions sold at the Boutique.  The Halloween version is still available in my etsy shop.

If you have any charms packs lying around and need a quick decoration or gift idea this is a great go to pattern!  Thanks Camille for another wonderful pattern.

No comments: