Sunday, September 26, 2010

Harvest Boutique


I am lucky enough to be involved in the 2nd Harvest Boutique here in Utah.  We had a great time and success 2 years ago that we all jumped in to give the Boutique another go.  This year we will be moving the Boutique to Park City and we are all so excited!  Please mark the date on your calendar.  Tell all your friends.  Plan to spend the day with us and make it a girls trip to Park City for the day!

I have been and will continue to be busy whipping quilted items up to be sold at the Boutique.  I am also listing the items on my Etsy shop Gracielane Lane Quilts for any out of towners who are interested in getting in on the fun.  

For more information check out Marta's blog here.  She gives all the details.  Throughout the month of October I will be posted a few pictures of the artists who are joining in the Boutique.  

Hope to see you there!

Image by Marta from MartaWrites




No comments: