Sunday, March 17, 2013

Upcoming Projects

I totally need to get back on my path of Swoon blocks and BOM catch up - but I saw this quilt a few weeks ago when we were in St George and fell in love.


I've order the layer cakes and this will be on my list in the near future.  The pattern is Plan C from a Miss Rosie Schnibbles book.  I have wanted to make this quilt ever since I saw Sherri's Plan C a few years ago.  I immediatley went out and bought the layer cakes and charm packs to make my version of her same quilt.  I then ran into this one made out of 12 Days of Christmas and of course had to have my own just like this.  So with the new addition of the one above - I'm now up to 3 Plan C quilts.  Maybe I can chain piece and make them all together at the same time.

Obviously I'm loving this pattern as most quilts I see made from this pattern I LOVE!  Could it be the stars?  Either way I'm loving this Mama Said Sew line.  Currently I have the makings for 4 quilts out of it.  Why do I find the need to keep buying the same fabric line over and over again?  I vowed to not add to my collection and to move onto the next thing.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Melia Mae Quilting said...

I don't think you are the only one who has that problem. I bought 2 jelly rolls of the Mama Said Sew fabric line! I can't wait to see your finished project. The stars are adorable!

Natasha said...

It is a great line!! I too had to get back to swoon and finished three more blocks over the weekend. I have a total of six not sure if I will leave it at that or keep going with three more. I have a love/hate thing going with it.