Sunday, March 24, 2013

Menu Mondays

I say this all the time - but I have trip next month - and I would really love to lose 10 pounds before I leave.  So I am going to eat less, jump on the low carb menu Mike's been doing - and see what happens. 

I may even give up the coke...not the Red Bull...but the coke and drink more water which will help in the fight against my Red Bull addiction! 

Monday - Egg Salad Sandwiches w/fruit
Tuesday - Taco Salad
Wednesday - Chicken Salsa
Thursday - Steak w/ salad
Friday - Chicken Meatballs w/Pineapple

Trying to use up what I have in the freezer - so here's a start.  My goal this week is smaller portions and low carb.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I have done really well with low carb but yes you would need to give up coke...lol No comment on the Red Bull ;) Good luck, a trip is the perfect incentive.