Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lovely Year of Finishes - March Edition

Well - February for me was a bust in the sewing department!  I had wanted to get my swoon quilt sewn and quilted - didn't happen.  I got 1 block done - yes only 1!


I still have never gotten a good picture of this block.  I actually even lost it in the mess of my sewing room for awhile!

I can report that I have cleaned up the room a bit, found my block - and even have 2 more half way done - but the swoon completed quilt will definitely be a few months late.

Instead of feeling like a complete failure yet again this month of March - I have decided that at least I'm on the right track with trying to finish some quilts.

So my goals for March will be more realistic.  With a busy work month and a busy quilting month - I decided on the following goals...

- get caught up on the Blogger Girls BOM - I now have February and March blocks to do
- complete the swoon blocks - if I get these 2 in the works done I only have 2 more to go - I should be able to at least get all the blocks made.

Simple - that is a total 12 blocks for the month of March.  Wish me luck!

Linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesdays and A Lovely Year of Finishes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah elizabeth :: {no} hats said...

Ha! Well one block is better than no blocks ;) And I love your color scheme - can't wait to see the rest!

Renee said...

Good luck! That swoon look great!