Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Apple Crumble

So I didn't post a menu yesterday because we have been hit hard here at home with some virus that had me feeling horrible last week - so after Monday I didn't cook.  This week my mother in law was kind enough to make Cafe Rio fixings for us on Sunday which we ate Sunday and leftovers tonight - and Papa Murphy's is having a little pizza sale, so Jake asked if we could each pizza every night this week.  I might just answer yes to him.  But if pizza doesn't sound good, we'll try to hit up a few of the recipes from last week.

I did splurge on some dessert tonight and have this cooking up in the oven.



Doesn't it look so good?  I made a few extras so Jake could have another one for breakfast in the morning.

I love anything with apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon!


No comments: