Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I have obviously been quilting more then sewing lately.  I love seeing how these patterns look on the quilts - but I love that my closet full of quilt tops is being done!
 
I'm on a business trip this week and brought a few to bind - so hopefully I can start showing some completed projects in the next few weeks!
 
 
 
This edge to edge pattern is pattern is called flight of fancy and has flowery feel to it.
 
 
 
The quilt pattern is Patchwork Chevron from the Moda Bake Shop.  My friend Ann and I made these quilts when we did our weekend sewing retreat in April.  I'm so excited to have it done!
 
I love looking at the back of the quilt now.  This is quilt line is Rouenneries Deux by French General.  The backing is a grey linen look which I love!
 
 
 

This is a fun and whimsical pattern.  Can't wait to get this bound and washed and folded over the couch! 
 
Email me at abby@latimerlane.com if you are interested in getting your quilt done.  I turn it around in less than a week!
 
 
Linking up to WIP this week.
 


9 comments:

Erin Quinn said...

That is really beautiful quilting. It's going to be such a lovely quilt to snuggle under.
E

Sil said...

Beautiful quilting! Absolutely beautiful!

Shontelle said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. I love the fabrics you've done it in, and the quilting is lovely too.

Catherine said...

It's a beautiful quilt - I love those colours.

Melia Mae Quilting said...

Gorgeous quilting! Can I get this pattern as a pantograph?

Sinta Renee said...

Your quilt and quilting are beautiful!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Stunning quilting

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So gorgeous - both the quilt and the quilting! Love it.

Anonymous said...

bQgj ghd australia
tUyt ugg store
mAcy michael kors sale
3eYfx ugg boots uk
9wByi chi hair products
6yHmr michael kors outlet
8yRav nike nfl jerseys
7wFcm ghd
7jOpk north face jackets
3eGeo botas ugg baratas
5yOud purple ghd straighteners
7kTay michael kors bags
6rXve nfl shop canada
6iCoy ghd planchas
6iLjf ugg boots sale