Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Mondays

I think I've taken the last 2 months off from cooking.  I feel like if I get one meal cooked a week its been a successful week.  So pathetic!

I will have plenty of time this weekend to plan my menu and get back on track.

In the meantime thought I'd share a quick dinner idea I threw together last week.  I did cook spaghetti on Monday - and had left overs.  I had pulled out some salmon and knew I had to cook it Wednesday or toss it, and my family isn't thrilled with the idea of salmon.

I took left over spaghetti noodles and SLATHERED the in butter.  Cooked the salmon with butter and dill and shredded it over the noodles.  Although my husband still wasn't thrilled with the salmon, it made it much more tolerable for him to eat.  And Jake LOVED it.  I think anything mixed with pasta can't be that bad right?

I'll be back next week with my act together and a real menu!

No comments: