Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween Time

Here in our house, we love everything about this time of year.  The crisp air, pumpkins, leaves changing color, candy corns.  We go big for fall and especially for Halloween.



The house is decked out (now just needs to be cleaned) and I'm working on an October list of fun things to do for fall.  Since September rolled around all I have been thinking about is the different parties we could have.

A donut and wassail party...

Source: eddieross.com via Abby on Pinterest


A trip to Thanksgiving Point for all their Fall Festivities 
Head on up to Park City and see all the leaves changing colors and hit up the Alpine Coaster
Pick pumpkins at a pumpkin patch so I can make my porch look like this...



I don't think there is anything I don't like about fall.  I've been pinning up a Halloween storm of games, food, and ideas for the kids.  Feel free to follow my board.


No comments: