Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I haven't gotten too much sewing done this week cause I've been quilting.


I finally got to my mom's "quilt" (sheets quilted together).  My mom loves flowers so I decided to try out a flower pantograph.  Its called Soft and Sweet by Ann Bright and its my first try at a big floral pattern.  It took a bit of time and isn't close to perfect, but was a fun design that fits my mom.  Now I just have to get the binding done!


I also worked on this cute baby quilt for a customer.  I love the colors in this quilt!  I used the pantograph Chantilly Lace.  This pattern is one of my favorites.  I have it on a few quilts I've had done.


This is a fun pantograph to do - not sure why I haven't done it more often.  I love how it looks with the minky backing.

I have 3 more customer quilts to get caught up on - I'm trying to fit in a few of my Wild Thing Halloween blocks this week.  Hope to have a finished quilt top by the end of the weekend!

Linking up to WIP Wednesdays!

4 comments:

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

I am in love with the colors in the baby quilt. Great job!

Rebecca said...

Love that baby quilt and your quilting is beautiful. Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday.

Polly said...

love the way you find patterns and fabric for those you quilt for. you are an artist! can't wait for my quilt.

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.