Friday, August 3, 2012

August Quilt List

Last month I made of list of quilts or quilting projects I wanted to complete.  It was a pretty long list and I'm happy to say I got all but 2 complete!  I thought it would be a good idea to make an August list - and why not go public with the list?

- Quilting for mom (have a project I've been promising her for MONTHS!)
- Quilting for Christine - a client quilt project
- Baseball #2 Turning Twenty - piece the backing, quilt, bind
- Finish Lucy's Crab Shack Tumbler quilt and runner
- Halloween quilt
- Swoon blocks

My goal is to try and stay on top of client quilts, quilt one of my own quilts that have been waiting in the wings, finish or work on a WIP quilt, and start to finish 1 quilt (as most of mine these days are fairly easy patterns).  My hope is from now until the end of the year that I will have a few completed projects if I stick to this.  We'll see how it goes, but 1 or 2 good sewing days a month I can get a lot done - so here's to hoping!

No comments: