Another work in progress Wednesday.
I've been cleaning my sewing room this week and I have come across so many projects - I'm going to start listing them out to keep better track of them.
Completed - Another Year of Schnibbles project - Full Houses
I completed the quilt top my version of Full Houses this week - So many things went wrong with this quilt! To complete this you have to look at 3 different patterns to get all the different size options - I've decided I am not good following directions when in multiple places. First I made my houses too big (for the pattern I was doing) then to make the patchwork center I would have had to do more squares and rows which I didn't think about until after half of them were done. Then I should have just made the squares bigger....one things after another. I finally just threw a piece of fabric in the middle and called it done!
- Going Coastal - quilting done and binding on - hope to have it completed this week
Currently in Progress
- Swoon - joined the Swoon Along in hopes to get me going
- Route 44 - I need to take pictures of my progress!
- Lincoln - a Miss Rosie quilt from Another Bite of Schnibbles book - I'm doing it with the Panier de Fleurs from French General layer cake
- Nottingham Star - 17 stars done - 13 more to go!
- Quilt my Strawberry Field brick quilt
Hope to make a dent in my Lincoln quilt this week - and at least 1 swoon block...we'll see as I have a custom order and 2 quilts to quilt for a customer. Here's to being productive!