Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Updates

I got a few things done this weekend...

- quilted and bound a cheater quilt for Mike for Vday
- Sewed, quilted, and bound a table runner for a client
- Sewed, quilted and bound a robot quilt for Jake for Vday
- Sewed, quilted and got binding on a pirate quilt for Sam for Vday (will finish binding before Tues)
- Quilted a table runner for a client
- Sewed, quilted, and stuffed the cutest little pin cushion
- Quilted THROUGH my finger - yes all the way through it - multiple times
- Rotary cut the top of my hand-
- Cut out fabric for this month's Schnibbles project
- Cleaned house
- Fun dinner and ice cream with my little family
- Sang a tribute to Whitney Houston (I LOVED her all through grade school - know every one of her early songs by heart).
- Dance party during the Grammy's with my boys

Fun filled weekend - Got a lot done and only left the house for about 2 hours - love those kind of weekends!  Pictures of all the finished quilts coming this week.

No comments: