Saturday, May 1, 2010

VERNA - my new love

I love the line Verna by Kate Spain.  I wasn't a fame at first, but every quilt I've seen out of it is beautiful.  So I jumped on the bandwagon and I'm hooked.  I can't get enough of it.  My recent finish is this quilt top.  Still need to add the borders, but boy am I loving it.



I know the lighting isn't great, but I'm rarely home during the day to catch the light.  I'll take a better shot once I get the borders on.  Can't wait - heading to Material Girls this weekend to get border and backing.  Hopefully I'll get it quilted soon!

3 comments:

polly said...

I love this one! it's reminds me of something grama would have done.

Kate D. Spain said...

abby, i love love your quilt! can't wait to see how you finish it :) hugs, kate

whit said...

Love love love it!!!