Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Traditional Patchwork Finish

Another finish!  
This quilt was a kit I bought a few years ago at shop hop.  It came in reds and browns and a blue/brown version.  I made the blue/brown version for my dad a year or two ago for Father's Day.  I started this quilt when I was pregnant with Sam on one of our trips to Vegas.  (BTW Vegas is not the same when taking children - just an FYI for anyone considering it)


I had an inch to get a project completed one night - so I pulled this out.  Had 4 rows done and needed to add a few more.  I was really excited to try out this longarm quilt pattern.  I got the quilt sewn, on the machine and quilted within a day.  I love how it turned out.  


Used a flannel/brushed cotton for the back so this quilt is so soft and ready to be snuggled into!  


Quilt Stats:
Quilt Pattern - Squares
Longarm Quilt Pattern - Drops of Paisley
Fabric - Varies pieces - mostly Moda 3 Sisters Peace on Earth

No comments: