Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Carpenter Star and Feathers

This quilt was a long time coming!  I finished the top a few years ago.  I loved the muted colors of brown, green, and gold. 
 
 
Used a Carpenter Star pattern and loved how easily it came together.

 
Finally got it quilted in November and bound last month. 

 
Used Deb's Feathers to quilt it - I didn't think I was a dense feather kind of girl - guess what...I am.  This is one of my favorite quilts I've EVER quilted! 

 
And the back is almost as great as the front.  It was a very bright day out so pictures aren't great - come over and I'll show you this one in person.  Its a keeper!
 
Linking up to Freshly Pieced









3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous fabric!

Anonymous said...

Those colors are beautiful.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Carpenter Star is a great design and your feathers are looking wonderful.